Decor-A-Tea


I can't imagine living in a house with no tea things at all! So of course they have a place of honor in mine! Having said that, a house full of frilly tea-themed decorations just would not work for the DH (dear hubby) and me as a couple. Fortunately, there is much diversity among tea things! I like to highlight and share this diversity in my home.

One of the primary ways I display tea wares in my home is through a curio cabinet that my Mom gave me about a year ago. This sits in our living room. I love displaying a diversity of styles. Go here to see more pictures from my original blog post on the topic.





The DH and I have also come to a nice compromise of how I can indulge my frilly side without having it ooze into the rest of the house decor. I have a corner of our bedroom screened off. This is my "cozy tea corner." I enjoy sitting here to read, write in my journal and relax with a cup of tea.



In the bathroom, I have this fantastic orange tea kettle. The DH found it at a yard sale. It was missing a lid, and is a perfect plant holder! Orange is my favorite color.




In my office (an Asian theme with black and red), I have a number of tea things. I spend most of my day here, and I'm really pleased with the decor. I recently added this sweet little "tea-for-one" set (another DH find from the thrift store). I haven't used the set, but it blends in with the surroundings so well! I just love to look at it!






Taken from http://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment