Little Yellow Teapot Goes to Bath, England (sort of)


They went to BRITAIN!

No, I’m not kidding. Here’s the post.

Unfortunately, when he found this out, my buddy, the Little Yellow Teapot, started moping around the house, mumbling. I would catch a phrase here and there. Things like, “My humans are a couple of duds… never take me anywhere… breakable, that’s all they ever say… hmph!” Then, I caught him using PhotoShop again to “put” himself into the picture, literally. (Don’t worry. He got permission from the blog owner to use the photos.)

To keep him happy and stop all the mumble grumble, I’m posting the photos here, along with his comments.

LYT: “Hey, this lady is hogging the phone booth!”

LYT_Bath_PhoneBooth1.jpg


LYT: “Wow! Look at that bus. It’s as colorful as I am. Woo hoo! A couple of cuties walking my way.”

LYT_Bath_Square1.jpg


LYT: “Feeling a bit peckish. A Cornish Pasty sounds like it will hit the spot…with a pot of tea, of course!”

LYT_Bath_PastyShop1.jpg


LYT: “Still feeling hungry. Thought I’d try this place (Jamie Oliver’s “Jamie’s Italian”), but I can’t seem to get any service. Hey, hungry teapot here!”

LYT_Bath_Restaurant1.jpg


LYT: “This lion doesn’t scare me! Roar!”

LYT_Bath_Lion1.jpg


Hope Little Yellow Teapot is happy now. The tea tends to taste a little “off” when he gets disgruntled.

Disclaimer: Thanks, Smitten by Britain, for sharing your trip with us and letting us "use" your photos.



Taken from http://teatimewithaccargill.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment