Mad as hell


My neighbor came and hung out last night. I passed out after taking a Benadryl for my allergy, he cleaned my mess in the kitchen VOLUNTEERLY. He washed my yixing teapots and cups with DETERGENT! Not only that, he chipped one of the 6 cups of my first tea set. It took me 6 years to raise those pots and it f***king smells like Palmolive!!!!!! AND, he dumped 2 of my ooglongs from the little jars into the trash, mistaken them for TRASH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!! My heart muscles are cringing leaving me short of breath. The thought of it makes my stomach turn.

There is a reason why I am still by myself. I LIKE doing things my way!!!! In my own SYSTEMATIC way!!!!!! OH gosh, I am just sooooo fucking mad right now! If you don't know tea, you would think I am a fucking bitch bitching about a good deed.



Taken from http://tea-obsession.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment