MPT and Afternoon Tea


I am - as many of you are, I'm sure - a fan (and supporter) of Public Television. Back in the days before BBC America, ones local public television station was usually the only place to find Britcoms like "Keeping Up Appearances" and "Are You Being Served".

Maryland Public Television broadcasts Britcoms between 1:30-4:30 every weekday, and those lucky Maryland Anglophiles get an extra treat when they join the station's Afternoon Tea group. Members receive, among other things, a brilliant monthly e-newsletter filled with articles, recipes, trivia, contests, and other things Anglophiles and tea lovers alike enjoy.

I don't live in Maryland, but I do look forward to receipt of my copy of Afternoon Tea every month. Visit their website (by the way, all past newsletters are archived) to sign up (it's free and open to anyone) ~ and enjoy "Afternoon Tea" via email!



Taken from http://uniquelytea.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment