Tavalon Gravity Teapot

I picked up this nifty little teapot from Tavalon’s booth at the New York Coffee and Tea Festival. It couldn’t be more convenient to use. All you have to do is place tea leaves into the pot and add hot water. Once it is done steeping, place the pot on top of any cup and the gravity flow filter will empty the finished tea into your cup while also straining out the leaves.

I love that this pot is made out of food grade plastic that is BPA free. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe. This pot has become my new best friend at work, enabling me to drink untold amounts of tea. Who doesn’t need that dose of caffeine to get their day started? So far I’ve used it with green tea and oolong and it has worked very well for both. I would definitely recommend this teapot.



Taken from http://teaformeplease.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment