TeaGschwendner Rockin’ Red Apple

I picked up this special New York themed blend at TeaGshwendner’s Manhattan location in Rockefeller Center. It consists of black tea, natural flavoring, apple pieces and vanilla pieces. The dry leaves smelled amazing. They reminded me of really fresh old fashioned apple cider. I steeped this tea in my Breville One-Touch Tea Maker with 212 degree water for four minutes.

This tea was really wonderful, sweet and spicy in just the right proportions. There was just the perfect amount of tartness from the apple but it wasn’t overly sweet the way some fruit blends can be. The vanilla added a bit of creaminess that put a nice finish on each sip. I am always impressed with TeaGshwendner’s teas and this one was no exception. I would definitely recommend this tea.



Taken from http://teaformeplease.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment