Teatulia Organic Green Tea

sample

As is the case with the rest of Teatulia’s offerings, this tea is organically grown in the Northern Bangladesh region of India. The dry leaves had a unique appearance that was very different from other green teas that I have had. I steeped this tea using my Breville One-Touch Tea Maker with 180 degree water for four minutes. The liquor was a light gold color.


The flavor of this tea was mostly vegetal but in a clean way, almost reminding me of cucumber. It was full bodied without being overpowering. I loved that it had just the right amount of astringency and it lacked the grassiness often associated with green tea. It had a pleasantly sweet and nutty finish. This would make a good every day green. I would definitely recommend this tea.





Taken from http://teaformeplease.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment