Blog Notes


Pages

I've updated Chez Loulou to include pages, which are located under the header photo.
There's a bit of info about me, a weekly updated French cheese list, the links to both my flickr page and Facebook page, the story of how I attained French Citizenship and of course, the ongoing Moving to France Tutorial.
There is also a Links list - if you'd like to be added, please let me know in a comment on this post.


La Fête du Fromage International Cheese Tasting Event

I've hosted this monthly event for the last year and a half and have decided to put it to rest. A giant thank you to everyone who participated!
That doesn't mean that my weekly cheese tasting, also called La Fête du Fromage, will end. I plan on faithfully tasting my way through every French cheese I can get my hands on.
Here's the list thus far.


The Moving to France Tutorial

I'm amazed by the huge response I've gotten from this little tutorial.
It's great to be able to answer some of those seemingly unanswerable questions about what it takes to move to France and to make the process seem possible. (even though it may sometimes look impossible!)
If anyone has information to add, or would like to share their moving to France stories, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment