Paris Insider Information

Thanks to one of the wittiest food writers I know and an all-around, really nice guy (who I am forever indebted to for turning me on to Korean food), I recently found myself included in some very impressive company.
Company like Susan Loomis. And Clotilde Dusoulier, Dorie Greenspan and Rosa Jackson. And my fellow cheese lover, Camille Malmquist.

David wrote to me at the end of February, asking for a cheese shop recommendation in Paris. It was a tough choice, and obviously I didn't have the chance to visit them all in the four splendid days I spent in Paris last autumn, but out of the few that I did visit, Chez Virginie in the 18th arrondissement was my favorite.

Monsieur Lebovitz has compiled a list of favorites that includes tempting food spots and tantalizing insider information from chefs and writers who live in Paris (and in France).
If you're visiting the City of Lights in the near future you couldn't ask for better advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment