Meme Time - I've Been Tagged

Being that I'm back from "vacation," I can finally get around to doing this meme that I was tagged for a couple of weeks ago by Amy at We Are Never Full.

I first heard from Amy when I wrote about Rachel Ray. Not big fans of Ray-Ray over there at We are Never Full. She has written some hilarious posts about her perky nemesis!

On to the meme...

THE RULES:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Sounds easy enough.

Seven Random/Weird Things About Me:

1. I loathe grating cheese.

2. From a very young age I used to tell everyone that I was going to be an Entomologist when I grew up. I still regret not following my dream...

3. The movie Friday the 13th, which I saw on my 13th birthday birthday slumber party thanks to the newest invention of the early 1980's- Cable TV, scared the living crap out of me. I looked under my bed every night for years afterward, expecting to find Jason there to kill me.

4. When I was 18, I once spent five days eating nothing but Lucky Charms cereal. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. For five days. I must have been on the biggest sugar high!

5. I adamantly refuse to use Starbuck's stupid coffee lingo. Not that I have the opportunity (thankfully) to do so very often. It is a large, dammit, not a venti. And you know what really bugs me, now that I'm on this rant... they use all this pretentious, Italian inspired language, then when you try to order a ristretto,* they didn't know what you're talking about!

6. Stationery, pens and paper products are my secret vice. New Orleans has a fabulous, little shop, Papier Plume, filled with gorgeous writing instruments, blank books and paper. I could spend hours in there along with my other favorite, Scriptura, which specializes in cards and stationery.

7. I love listening to frogs and toads singing and croaking.


Blogs I'm Tagging:

Jeanne at Cook Sister!
Aimee at Put Your Flare On
Lisa at Homesick Texan
Polly at Polly-Vous Français?
JenJen at Milk and Cookies
Ms. Weasel at La Belette Rouge
Camilla at Enlightened Cooking

Hope you all can join in and share some of your weirdness!


*a short, "restricted," more concentrated shot of espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment