Butterfly award!

Gracias gracias a Martina, de Vivo en espiral, por este Butterfly Award!! No creo nunca haber hecho un "post" tan largo!! Espero no se aburran demasiado.

1. Tienes un diario? No, I do not have a diary

2. Crees en el amor? Of course I believe in LOVE

3. Sabes cocinar? I am told pretty often that I am a good cook!

4. Te quieres casar? I have been married for ... 35 years, so I do not have plans to get married again in the near future !

5. Te gustan las tormentas? Storms? Not sure .. but "storming" .... maybe yes!

6. Podrías comer un gusano? Creo que ya comi!! I believe I have already done so. What's called in China "sea cucumbers" are actually a type of sea slug ... so have I? It seems yes.

7. Te consideras pija? I must confess I do not know what "pija" is ... so I say: Joker!
Marci dice: PIJO= se dice de la persona que ostenta una posición social y económica alta y tiene una actitud snob o afectada( definición de la RAE).
Laura dice: Entonces no, no me considero pija!

8. Perdonarías una infidelidad? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

9. Aprendiste a andar en bicicleta? Yes, and I had a bordeaux color English bicylce that I loved!! I used to bike up and down the backyard alleys a hundred times! I was 5 - 6 years old and my mother used to call me Atilio Francois, after a famous bike rider of the time.

10. Te has quedado dormida en publico? Not yet ...

11. Te atreves a cantar un Karaoke? NO WAY! It's one of my terrible frustrations ... Oh I wish I knew how to sing .. maybe not to sing in a Karaoke, but just not to be embarassed when I simply sing Happy Birthday out of tune!

12. Podrias ser vegetariana? Yes, as I grow older I feel worse and worse about eating animals. For instance, I do not eat anymore veal, have reduced beef to once every two weeks ... and when I go to the countryside and see cows in the landscape .. I reduce even more.

13. Te has pasado una noche bailando sin parar? I may sound boring, but Nope!

14. Has perdido alguna vez tus llaves? Not that I can recall.. but that also will come one day (both forgetting and losing my keys!).

15. Eres de los que les gusta la Coca- Cola? How come if I am one of those who likes a cool Coke? OF COURSE, I love Coke! Most refreshing drink ever - and I do say Coke - not Pepsi or anyhting else!!

16. Tienes carné de conducir? YESS! One from France, once from California, once from China (Yes, China!), once from Uruguay. My daughters joke that I collect them!

17. Te gustaría saber el día de tu muerte????? Easy to say yes before you actually know it .. but I guess no, I see how painful it is for people to know that they have so much time to live .. and not more. But of course, this is because of illness, so it's difficult to compare. Given a second thought .. maybe yes, I'd go to Central Asia, a project not realized yet - of course provided I had enough time left!

18. Has subido a algun helicóptero? Yes, first with my father when I was little (he was a Navy officer) and recently when friends got married in the Loire valley and hired a helicopter for their guests to see the Loire and the Chateaux from the sky. A dream!

19. Podrías matar a alguien? I do not think so ..I feel bad when I kill a fly .. so when it comes to "someone" .. but you never know in advance how far emotions can pull you.

20. Aprendiste a nadar? Yes, as a child I lived by the Atlantic ocean. So it came naturally ... and I cannot stand to bathe in fresh water (lakes, streams, rivers, pools) I need my salty water!

21. Te gustaría tener un pecho más grande? Si, yes, oui!

22. Roncas? It seems sometimes I do - when I have a cold or that I have had a heavy dinner. Oh, what a shame!

23. Lloraste con Titanic? I told you I was boring .. no, I didn't cry because I did not see the movie!

24. Te has emborrachado alguna vez? Yes, once and only once. The New Year of my 18th year of life ... I felt stupid, I threw up (at the beach), I behaved silly and had a terrible headache the following day .. never again!

25. Olvidaste el cumpleaños de algún ser querido? Yes, sometimes ... more often than I would like...

26. Te has quedado en blanco en un examen? Yes, but fortunatley not for all the questions in the test ... so I passed.

27. Has viajado en barco? Yes, many times .. el vapor de la carrera between Montevideo and Buenos Aires when I was little ... the Mabua Express between Bali and Lombok, my hsuband's sailboats .. and more.

28. Has dado o recibido una patada en los huevos?????? No!

29. Te han robado la cartera? Yes, when living in Bogota in 1975.

30. Has pasado alguna noche en un calabozo? I told you I was boring .. no, I have not.

31. Te has desmayado alguna vez? Yes, because of low sugar in the morning and once when I was an adolescent and for the first time I was going to have blood taken.

32. Te fuiste sin pagar de algún bar o restaurante? No, I do not think so ..I do not run fast enough!

33. Has escrito cartas de amor? YES!

34. Pagarías por sexo? NOPE!

35. Morirías por amor? I do not think so.

I enjoyed replying to these questions. And if you find where the butterfly is - in the questions or answers- let me know!
I am pleased to give this Butterfly to two bloggers:
La cuisine de Helene a lovely food blog from Helene, a Canadian blogger (your challenge is to understand the questions out of my replies!)
and
Rina and Argentinian who lives in Santiago de Chile.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment