Warmest Wishes and Many Thanks

A sincere note of thanks to all of my readers and friends. I enjoy and appreciate your comments, thoughts, recommendations and stories. Please keep them coming!

It has been a great year, despite the $/€ debacle. We're still here! And hanging on!

My husband got his own radio show and I snagged a paid writing gig. (which may not be around for much longer...more on that later...if it ends as suddenly as it started, there is always something new to take its place)

On a personal note: to my family and close friends, thank you for all of your love and support. And to my wonderful husband who tirelessly pursued Compaq in France for three weeks to get my laptop repaired - You are the best husband! Ti Amo!

Wishing you all the best that the season has to offer. Thanks again!


Joyeuses Fêtes!


No comments:

Post a Comment