(Almost) Too Pretty To Eat

These cute, little macaroon chocolates were an unexpected treat from friends who came around for lunch on Tuesday.
My husband was ready to dive into the box later that afternoon but I diverted his attention (with my overwhelming charm and impressive willpower) and tucked them away until later. We were already full from our meal and I wanted to wait until we could really enjoy them.

And I was itching to take some photos, of course.


too pretty to eat


Tuesday slid into Wednesday which somehow became Thursday and the box still sat there, pristine and unopened.
So here it is, Friday already.

My poor husband has ogled the chocolates for three days without one word of complaint. I decided it was time to put him out of his misery and take the photos I wanted so we could finally gobble them up taste one or two.


finally open!



in a matter of minutes, three disappeared


They were worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment