Boston Tea Company Berry Medley

Finest Grade Loose Berry Medley Black Tea, 125g Tin

The Boston Tea Company lists the ingredients of this tea as including Chinese black tea, raspberries, cranberries, rosehips, safflowers, natural pomegranate and raspberry flavor. The dry leaves were such a mix of fruits and flower petals that they resembled potpourri. There was a strong but pleasant fruity aroma. I steeped this tea in my Breville One-Touch Tea Maker with 212 degree water for four minutes.


I was actually surprised by how much I liked this tea. It was a perfect balance between tart and sweet. It had just the right amount of astringency but wasn’t overbearing. I love when a tea is sweet without tasting artificial. That is not an easy thing to achieve and Boston Tea Company does it well. I haven’t tried it yet but this would make a great iced tea. I would definitely recommend this tea.





Taken from http://teaformeplease.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment