A Lost Day, Found


We woke at 6 am on the Monday of a 3-day weekend, and it was raining. Another check in an hour, and it's still raining. Back to bed. Cuddle and nap. Up at 9 for oatmeal and strawberries. Back to bed. Up around noon, in a blur, some talking and doing. I made mojitos and the DH made vegetarian corndogs. (I was saving them for my 3-day of 40 miles celebration). He convinced me that I had earned them anyway and I ate them eagerly. More napping. More fuzzy head. Some book reading of a book I decided I didn't like. Trying not to be grumbly. Inadvertently (??) waking the DH. He agrees to go for a walk. Ice cream. The week's planning. Finally, awake now, and it's almost time for bed.

Ever had a day like this? I'm grateful, even though I didn't know it at the time.



Taken from http://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment