641 - Dewey Decimal and Tea

Order, control - ah, I love it! (Tho I am working hard on embracing creative messes. That's another story.)

This week I completed "stack reader" training at my local library. It's just so cool! I'll be a library volunteer, which gives me access to the staff bathrooms AND a badge. Plus I get to spend hours and hours floating through the library putting things in order and under control. Heaven? Pretty close!

So if you see me at the library looking with concentration at a row of books, I'm practicing my Dewey Decimal skills. Tip: Tea items are scattered throughout the library, based on the type of work (fiction, non-fiction, etc.) However, you'll find a cluster of tea books in the "641" area of the library. Example: Elizabeth Knight's Tea with Friends. And on this topic, check out this creative mug. It pairs my love of libraries and of tea!


*Images from free Microsoft clipart and the mug manufacturer




Taken from http://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment