Simple breakfast



Cold morning today in Paris. Got up at 7, had a big glass of half fresh water, half orange juice, got a shawl and a long overcoat and walked Tao, my daughter's bichon, for 15 minutes. Air was so brisk that I told him "Let's go back to the warmth of our home, Tao!". He agreed!

Back home, I used my French press to make fresh coffee. I'll have to buy coffee next week. My dear Brazilian Santos coffee that I bought in Brazil last year is almost finished.

I took yesterday's baguette and cut a 5 inch piece, and then cut the piece in three thin slices that I toasted.

I looked for some jam in the fridge, and saw I had to open a new jar from my collection of home made jams. I took one at random. It was strawberry! Delicious smell! Wonderful taste!
By then, the day was breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment