Coming back to say Good Bye

Too many things to do .. too little time to keep up in my dear blog.
Celebrated a beautiful wedding for Celine and Joren in September at the Chateau de Feluy in Belgium ...
Visited Dubai in October, and was stunned by the imposing tower, the tallest building in the world.Flew to Los Angeles and Palo Alto for a few days and had a great Thanksgiving dinner at the Tavern in Beverly Hills.
Made a sublime Pintade aux pruneaux d'Agen, miam, delicious guinea hen with Agen prunes.. for friends in Paris ...
Said "adieu" to brother-in-law Jacques, who passed away in November (and said adieu in my heart to uncle Carlos and to Pr Schweich)Welcomed winter in my deck with 3 inches of snow - of course, nothing compared with the 20 inches they had in New York last week!!!

And flew back to Los Angeles to spend Christmas in the mild Angelino sun!
Thank you for your comments, thank you for your emails, thank you for your friendship.
I will try to leave here now and then a recipe, a snapshot of my whereabouts, and write a hello in your blogs ... but other professional activities have taken over in my life leaving me with very little time ..
I loved writing this blog, getting to know you, sharing recipes, reading your blogs ...
Happy and Prosperous 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment