The wonderful world of bloggers

World Eatz is a blog I love! I like its generosity and insight on food, I enjoy the recipes and the whole atmosphere - and the blogger behind, as I have recently discovered.

Blogger Simone contacted me by email, she was visiting Paris! I invited her to come over for a drink. Simone, her husband, and sister in law, Sunanna, who's currently studying and living in Paris, showed up Sunday evening with this beautifl bouquet of flowers!
We treated them to a red Crement from the Domaine-Sanzay near Saumur, in the Loire. Its fine bubbles and it ruby color are an invitation to celebrate, smile, and share!
Jean-Louis and I discovered three young smart people, curious about everything: life, politics, Paris, cultures, food, and more. Thank you Simone and Nicky and Sunanna, we really enjoyed your company! Well, my, the world of bloggers is full of great people!

>>> And now: Pigeon update
Our baby pigeon is growing fast, with tender down feather becoming big feathers that will allow it to fly away.
Mother pigeon is away long hours both morning and afternoon - getting food I presume. But when it's cold, like yesterday morning, it stays in the nest with the chick all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment