Don't know what to do for ... (2)


I think I made a tasteful dinner last night! We were meeting good friends who live abroad and who were in Paris only a few days! This year, my Christmas colors are "Red and White", so that set the way I dressed our table.
I want to share with you the menu as we are all getting ready for special meals during the Holiday Season and you may be shrt of ideas! This menu will be perfect for the holiday season, it's pretty rich ... but unforgettable. The pictures of the dishes presented here come from my website and you can get the recipes by clicking on the pictures below. In fact, that's why the chinaware in the pictures is not the same as what I used last night , which was "strictly" red and white - but I forgot to make the pictures: > Chestnut Veloute with Foie Gras THis chestnut veloute is thick, rich, and delicious. > Duck Breast a la plancha I served the duck with white beans.> Chocolate Lava Molten Cake by Deborah Coupey Deborah's cake was a killer! THank you for the recipe!
We started with a glas of Champagne and then served a 2000 Saint Emilion (Bordeaux) wine, rich in texture, nose, and color.
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment