Sunday Reading

Thought I would venture outside of France today.
Not too far...only about 5 hours by car...a fact that makes me wonder why we don't go more often.

To Italy




Infatuated by all of her recipes, including the one for Zeppole di San Guiseppe, a pastry that makes my New York born and raised husband swoon.

She may be lost, but I'm glad I found her.

Delicious advice from an American living in Italy.

She's on vacation at the moment, but I never tire of reading about Michelle's Calabrian adventures. And I love seeing photos of her new kids!

What a beautiful and inspiring dream of a life. With some practical advice thrown in.

She shares my love of food and wine, especially cheese, and takes interesting, thought provoking photos. What's not to admire?

No comments:

Post a Comment