Sunday Reading

Never learned to appreciate Oreos, but these just might cure me of that.

You may have already read about the Deep Fried Poached Egg in Gourmet magazine. Since I am totally out of the loop living way out here in the country, you can imagine my delight when I read this.
Drool!


Beautiful. Inspirational. Enchanting.

I admit that I was kind of freaking out when it looked like the ganache wasn't going to set up. The cake needed to be decorated before we left for party and I only had an hour left.
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. It set up just fine and this will now (and probably forever) be the only chocolate ganache frosting recipe I will ever use. It is perfection.

Love their beekeeping tales. Actually, I'm enjoying reading all about their adventures.

Wishing I was as talented as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment